Embedded Systems & Internet of Things
Join this course if you want to make some cool projects based on Embedded Systems, Internet of Things and Robotics. Some of the major projects include Automation Systems, various Robotics projects and IoT based apps.
This course is available in our internship centers at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow & Bengaluru.
This is a 2 Weeks/ 32 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Internship Centers & Schedule
This course is available in Bengaluru, Lucknow, Bhopal & Bhubaneswar
Please visit SCHEDULE PAGE for course dates at respective internship centers.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT BHU Varanasi.
- Software Package for Laptop/Tab.
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- Stylish Folder & Notebook
- EISystems Access ID Card
- Participants from B.Tech/BE CSE/IT/ECE/EN/EEE & MCA/BCA background are eligible to join this program.
- Introduction of Embedded Systems
- Introduction of Embedded C
- Working with Arduino and Basic Electronics
- Introduction of Various Type of Sensor/Motor
- Interfacing I/O and LCD Interfacing
- Serial Communication and Relay
- NodeMCU and Internet of Things
- Project Implementation Session v
- Download full details of Embedded Systems & Internet of Things
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued at the time of registration)
- A Laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration & its adapter
- USB Mouse.
- Notepad & Pen
- First Installment Payment Receipt / Ticket
- Second Installment Payment Receipt / Ticket
- Any Government ID Card (Self) like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, DL etc.