Android App Development
Join this course to set up the Android environment and master its architecture, including user interfaces, activities, controls, layouts, services, content providers, and multimedia APIs.
Its time to make some cool applications!
This course is available in our internship centers at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow & Bengaluru.
This is a 2 Weeks/ 32 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Internship Centers & Schedule
This course is available in Bengaluru, Lucknow, Bhopal & Bhubaneswar
Please visit SCHEDULE PAGE for course dates at respective internship centers.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT BHU Varanasi.
- Software Package for Laptop/Tab.
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- Stylish Folder & Notebook
- EISystems Access ID Card
- Participants from B.Tech/BE CSE/IT/ECE/EN/EEE & MCA/BCA background are eligible to join this program.
- Introduction to JAVA
- Introduction to Android Development
- Overview on Activity, Intent, Layouts and Controls
- Services and Broadcast Receivers
- UI and Fragments
- Locations and Sensors
- Introduction to Google Play
- Volley for Network Data Interaction
- Fabric Plugins for Twitter and Digits Login
- Watch Faces
- Download full details of Android App Development Course
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued at the time of registration)
- A Laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration & its adapter
- USB Mouse.
- Notepad & Pen
- First Installment Payment Receipt / Ticket
- Second Installment Payment Receipt / Ticket
- Any Government ID Card (Self) like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, DL etc.