Do you know?
Python has surpassed Java as the top language for computer science students.
This Python Training Course is an all-inclusive program that will introduce you to the Python development language and expose you to the essentials of OOPs, web development with Django and game development.
This course is available in our internship centers at Delhi NCR, Varanasi, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow & Bengaluru.
This is a 15 Days/ 30 hours program and most of the syllabus will be case study based or practical
Starting & Ending Date
Please visit Schedule Information Page to know exact dates of starting of program in various cities.
- 30 hours classroom training by specialized trainer.
- Certificate of Internship from Eisystems Services & Technex IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Printed Study Material Booklet
- EISystems Access ID Card & Stylish Storage Folder
- Notepad & Pen
- Guidance for Entrepreneurship in chosen field or employment support (if asked).
- Chance to assist our trainer in our workshop(s) at IISc, IITs, NITs etc.
- Step 1: Fill Technex Internship Registration Form (See Below)
- Step 2: We will email & SMS you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Step 3: You will receive a call from our side explaining all details.
- Step 4: Pay Rs. 1000 per participant within due deadline on our website.
- Step 5: Get Ticket on your email instantly after payment confirming holding of seat.
- Step 6: Pay remaining fees atleast 15 days prior to starting of training for confirmation.
Do you want details on email?
Fill Technex Internship Registration Form, Its free.
- Partcipants from 1st year/ 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year of CSE/IT/ICT/MCA/BCA/ECE/EN/EEE are eligible.
- Here’s the checklist
- EISystems Access ID Card (To be issued by Eisystems Services at the time of registration)
- A fully charged laptop with Microsoft Windows configuration.
- Laptop Charger/ Adapter for charging purpose.
- Government ID Card (Adhaar / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
- Notepad & Pen
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Memory Management & Objects
- Python Syntax & Loops
- File Operations & Arguments
- Modules, Scripts & Packages
- Classes & Polymorphism
- Exceptions & Exception Handling
- Python Expressions
- Project Work
- Download full details of Python Programming Course